During this 2 hours game, you will safely ride along the bank of the Seine and its iconic monuments from the Louvre to the Eiffel Tower. While you ride, enjoy the architecture, read the fun facts and explanations the roadbook has to offer and collect the clues to get closer to the treasure.
Will you be able to crack the code ?
You will start at the Louvre and you will end in front of the Eiffel Tower. During the ride, you will admire :
- The Louvre
- Orsay Museum
- The Invalides
- The bridge Alexander III
- The Eiffel Tower
- And… the Seine !
In order to enjoy the game on your own with your family or your friends, please note that our treasure hunts are 100% private and limited from 4 to 10 participants.
- 35€/pers. Book now !
- Typically, the game lasts two hours (with about half an hour more for set-up and the final riddle). But if you want to take your time, the game can last three hours.
- Distance traveled : 5,5 km
- Children over 8 are allowed
- Safety equipment (helmets, knee and elbow protections) are provided.
- In order to have a nice ride, wear comfortable shoes
- The activity is subject to favorable weather conditions.