Something has been missing in the Latin Quarter since the University Games. The students need you to find what and where it is. During this orientation game, you will travel through centuries of History and discover
several iconic Parisian neighborhoods.
You will start in front of the Panthéon. Then, you will enjoy a ride through the Latin Quarter and enjoy a lot of parisian must-see !
We can’t tell you more, you will have to look for clues in order to find the final destination (this is a scavenger hunt after all 😉 )! But don’t worry, you will have a clue book with you all the time and we are never far away in case you get lost.
OK, here are some clues :
- What is the most visited monument in Paris ? (it is located on an island..).
- And what is the most visited museum in the world ?
If you can answer theses questions, it will give you a hint on where you are going.
Our tours are 100% private and limited from 4 to 10 participants.
35€/pers.25€/participant from October 10th to November 30th. Book now !
- Typically, this city tour last 2 hours. If you are very competitive, you can do it in one and a half hour. But if you want to take your time, the game can last three hours.
- Distance traveled : 3.5 km. The tour ends at a different location than the departure point.
- Children over 10 are allowed
- Safety equipment (helmets, knee and elbow protections) are provided.
- In order to have a nice ride, wear comfortable shoes
- The activity is subject to favorable weather conditions.